Friday, May 8, 2015

Probability: What's the Chance of Another Blog Entry?!



Grade 6s, please click on the following link and complete the following 4 quizzes by Wednesday, May 13th: Chapter 10, Lessons #1, #2, #3, & #4.

Report on one question that you got wrong from EACH quiz.  

  • What stumped you?  
  • Do you understand it now?
  • What did you learn from it?


Grade 5s, please click on the following link and complete the following 5 quizzes by Wednesday, May 13th: Chapter 10, Lessons #1, #2, #3, #4 & #5.

Report on one question that you got wrong from EACH quiz.  




  • What stumped you?  
  • Do you understand it now?
  • What did you learn from it?

6 comments:

  1. I got all of the Questions rights for the first test, for the second test I got question eight wrong, for the third test I got question 9 wrong, for the fourth test I got question 4 wrong, and for the last test I got question 2 wrong.
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the first test i got 100% and on all the other ones i got 90% because i didnt understand the question but now i understand.
    Colby.W

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all the questions right for the first two tests. For the last test question 1 I got one question mixed up.
    ~Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. on the first two I got 100% but on the last i got stumped but now I understand
    Tyson

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got all the questions right on the first three tests and i got question 7 wrong on quiz 4
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got all right on quiz 1, 2, 4 but 2 wrong on quiz 3.

    Dafydd.

    ReplyDelete